ELK101 University of Elk Hunting

cg2737

WKR
I bought it. I have only skimmed what was in the coarse. I think it will be well worth the $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also bought it. Has tons of information that I think anyone can appreciate, whether your a new elk hunter like me or and experienced one.

Ruskin

WKR
I bought it. $50 for a year. Figured it would get me through this year and a brush up for next year. You can go through the content as fast or slow as you want. It's very well structured and thought out. Text and video. Plays well on an iPad.

There is some basic info ( good for a newbie), some good technology (good for those that don't know the tech side of things) and just some good detailed stuff.

If you're looking to find nuggets of info and helpful hint, it's worth it.

49 for a year's access for next few days then ups to $99 I guess. I bit this morning and went thru some of it already. VERY WELL,WELL WORTH THE $49.
Written material, Vids, Diagrams, charts,, you name it. Its the Elk Hunting U.
I am a 34 year elk bow hunter and still need all the help I can get. I wanna be the 10%, I am sick of the 90% and tag soup.

AdamW

WKR
There's no good information in there fellas, nothing to see here, nothing to see here. Probably best to take up bird watching in the non-hunting seasons.

:D

Yakkin

FNG
I signed up for it as well. I was on it for a few hours on my phone yesterday until my wife mentioned that I have been tuning everyone out lol. I really like the content. I but the university of elk hunting dvd's a few years back and the online course covers all of that plus more in depth strategies. I highly recommend it!

Troy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone else sign up for Corey Jacobsen's University of Elk Hunting? He put it out at a special price today for $49, which is an awesome price for all the information he put together. I've been checking it out all morning and there is some sweet info, especially for a new guy like myself.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest checking it out, and if you do go ahead and decide to purchase it use my email in the referral slot at checkout and we will both be entered into a huge gear give away. [email protected]

Link: http://www.elk101.com/onlinecourse/

I signed up last night under Mr. Cletus and have been soaking up the info so far. Lots of great information so far already and I feel like I’m just starting to get into the meat of it now. I’m pretty new to elk hunting and completely new to archery. The google earth section should really keep my limited scouting time efficient. Going over (and over and over) all these modules should keep me quite busy over the next couple weeks/months.

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
I agree, the google earth aspect was super cool. Makes me pretty excited for the upcoming fall, hopefully I can pick up a left-over tag!

jeffpg

WKR
I just pulled the trigger on it myself. I have quite a bit of elk hunting experience, but I haven't hunted them in a few years. I drew a great tag in Wyoming this year and this should give me a good refresher course if nothing else. I'll probably end up learning a lot.

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
I think it would be cool to hear from those with experience on what aspects of this course they truly found helpful!

Kevin W

FNG
Anyone else sign up for Corey Jacobsen's University of Elk Hunting? He put it out at a special price today for $49, which is an awesome price for all the information he put together. I've been checking it out all morning and there is some sweet info, especially for a new guy like myself.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest checking it out, and if you do go ahead and decide to purchase it use my email in the referral slot at checkout and we will both be entered into a huge gear give away. [email protected]

Link: http://www.elk101.com/onlinecourse/

Just signed up under Cledus as well.

buglelk

FNG
Cledus,

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. I have a special gift for you for all the referrals you've sent over to the online course the past week. Seriously, you're a rock star! And for everyone else who has signed up, thank you! It has been an awesome week, and it's so invigorating to see everyone's passion and dedication to becoming better elk hunters! If anyone is on the fence or has any questions, just let me know. Thanks again guys!

Corey Jacobsen

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
Cledus,

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. I have a special gift for you for all the referrals you've sent over to the online course the past week. Seriously, you're a rock star! And for everyone else who has signed up, thank you! It has been an awesome week, and it's so invigorating to see everyone's passion and dedication to becoming better elk hunters! If anyone is on the fence or has any questions, just let me know. Thanks again guys!

Corey Jacobsen
Will do, Corey! Thank you, sir! I appreciate it!

Also, is it possible to have those gift cards sent directly to the guys who used me as a referral?

nvgoosehntr

Lil-Rokslider
I signed up for it as well and cant say enough about how much knowledge I have gained from it - Thanks Corey!

Last edited:
Will it still be available at that price tonight? I'm at work right now..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk