Energy mix when hunting

Ive tried the MTN OPS stuff and its ok but too pricey since they ditched the sales. I only drink water daily, but i use Kroger brand water flavor packets. Some of the ENERGY ones contain 160mg of caffeine, which when mixed with one that doesnt contain caffeine, is just the right amount for me in 32oz of water. Im around 250-300mg of caffeine a day normally and that works well when hunting for me as well.

Gatorade, water, and proper nutrition. Not a fan of engineered supplements. Take calcium and magnesium if I start to cramp at high elevation, but that's rare.

Gatorade, water, and proper nutrition. Not a fan of engineered supplements. Take calcium and magnesium if I start to cramp at high elevation, but that's rare.
Good call on the magnesium as I need to get myself more.

Personally I'm not much a fan of Gatorade as it has too much sugar

16Bore

WKR
Cocaine and speed, I don’t need my bow I just run elk to death

On a side note, check out “persistent hunting” (I think that’s what they call it) in Africa. Chase until the animal can no longer go, then a spear.

Gotta be hungry as hell to pull that off.

I don't drink Gatorade on a daily basis, just when I'm under high physical stress. It'll make ya fat if you drink a couple a day at home.

Truth.

I see people drinking it all the time who don’t ever excersize or sweat. Marketed to kids as a cool-aid basically.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my. I'm not a fan of HFCS, ever. It falls under the umbrella of poor nutrition. We'd probably all be better off if we just carried some salted dried apples for natural sources of fructose and sodium.