Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNG
Another Forrest Gump one that basically illustrates this entire thread:

5293ff70d00ace04674dd2d254190461.gif

Moserkr

WKR
I tried to find it, but someone made a black n white meme with a WKR tracking at night. Someone pls repost that. Now that would be a funny sticker. Not sure where it is in thread…. Y’all missed the train when this thread was hot but still a 50/50 chance you would be stuck with a pile of t-shirts and stickers lol.

FNG
I tried to find it, but someone made a black n white meme with a WKR tracking at night. Someone pls repost that. Now that would be a funny sticker. Not sure where it is in thread…. Y’all missed the train when this thread was hot but still a 50/50 chance you would be stuck with a pile of t-shirts and stickers lol.

That was me :)

Artwork needs some cleaning up, but I liked the inside joke aspect.

b9050db2616dd53128e5dbe123aa52f0.jpg

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
One reason to keep the thread alive is to listen to all the new guys bitch about how long it took them to read all the way through it. It's actually quite entertaining.

Randy
Great point and as the explanations get buried, it is a sure thing they will not read them 👹

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Only thing better than all the newbs complaining about having to read the whole thread would be if I edited one of my posts in the middle with all the parts you guys don't know about and making everyone re read it..... enjoy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.