European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

MattB

WKR
Have you ever noticed that the people who dont get the "vaccine" are ok
with people who do get it, but the people who do get it are highly pissed
at those who dont get it? and are the same people that were preaching
tolerance back in the day?
I mostly notice the many people who repeat over and over and over that they are not getting vaccinated and continue to cite misinformation as the justification for why not.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Have you ever noticed that the people who dont get the "vaccine" are ok
with people who do get it, but the people who do get it are highly pissed
at those who dont get it? and are the same people that were preaching
tolerance back in the day?
Yes, I notice this constantly.

Okhotnik

WKR
By the looks of how I see "sheep", "liberal", or "test subject" on every other post on these threads. I am not so sure you do in fact "not care" lol

The no vaccine crowd seems to be the only ones keeping these threads alive.
On a positive note the Communist Party of the US just praised Biden's first 100 days

fwafwow

WKR
And everyone is happy and in agreement on this thread! -

Zag's never has been to Alabama but just intuitively knows its a horrible place because he's smarter than everyone else. Pretty common for a progressive bigot mindset lol
Well, you're wrong about almost everything in your post, so...good job? I grew up in the south, been to Alabama many times. Hell, I don't even think it's a terrible place. But it is in the bottom 10% of states in almost every metric.

fwafwow

WKR
Well, you're wrong about almost everything in your post, so...good job? I grew up in the south, been to Alabama many times. Hell, I don't even think it's a terrible place. But it is in the bottom 10% of states in almost every metric.
Not in college football. And if you say that’s not a legit metric, then those are fighting words!

I’m not really a Bible guy (mostly because I don’t believe a book of Stone Age fairytales holds the key to life) but, and somebody correct me if I’m wrong, the antichrist is supposed to be somebody who everybody likes....so not Donald Trump by a long shot.
Good thing only a very small portion of it is stone age and the rest is bronze, iron, and modern age.

Modern government and science certainly doesn't hold the key either...

Okhotnik

WKR
where did you grow up in the south? What state? I went to Tulane U in in LA. Do metrics take into account individual people? Wonderful friendly people in the south despite the fact its a punchline for progressive libs. Too much diversity for you in the S states?