Experience with Mid tier 15 power binoculars

Fatcamp

WKR
Well, I have come to the conclusion that Meopta is the common sense way to go. I know the HD will have an IPD that works for me and have been very happy with my current Meostar 8X. Now to wait for a pair to show up.

I'm in the process of looking for the same. Vortex just came out with the diamondback HD in 15x56 for $350. Only a few reviews, but look pretty decent.

Jo83ben

FNG
Interesting thread! I was in the same boat but ended up doing 10x42 SLC instead of a 15x56 paid for now. Will likely add a 15x56 in the coming year and I have it narrowed down to the meopta meostar, Steiner hx, and sig Zulu 9, in that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
Well, Doug from Cameraland cut me a deal on a new pair of Meopta 15X56. They just got a shipment and if you are in the market it's a solid option.

This should be a great addition to my 8X Meostars I carry on my chest.

HenRun

FNG
If you are able to wait for the B1 plus it is said that the mechanical as well as the optical tolerances have been improved along with an updated coating.

I have the B1 plus myself and love them, bought a few weeks back. Only gripe is that the eye relief could be a little more generous with glasses. It works but there is no wiggle room. Glasses off and the Meoptas are super. Field of view is not class leading but the imaging is great with virtually zero CA in center of the image and superb resolution. We are in the midst of winter and the view is "monochromatic" with extremely low ca and they rival my Zeiss Victory 10x bringing a resolution advantage with the extra 5x magnification and virtually the same low levels of CA.