Experience with Thunder Beast Ultra 5?

I've got a couple cans I use for hunting. Looking to add one more, either an ultra 5 or an ultra 7. The 7 seems to reduce noise levels about 10db over the 5. According to the limited data I've seen, the 5 won't make a 300winmag hearing safe as it will still be over 140db.

Plan is to put it on a 280ai with a 24" barrel to keep this gun a little more compact.

I'm just starting this research so I haven't determined what the noise differences are between a 300winmag and a 280ai are.

Curious if anyone has real world experience with the ultra 5.

CoStick

WKR
I spoke with tbac and a person that uses 5 on a 300 WSM and both felt it was a good choice for my hunting uses, not all day range use. The person with the 300 wsm felt they didn’t need ear pro with it. I am choosing to go with the 5, seems the gen 2 does a nice job.

STAxel

Lil-Rokslider
I spoke with tbac and a person that uses 5 on a 300 WSM and both felt it was a good choice for my hunting uses, not all day range use. The person with the 300 wsm felt they didn’t need ear pro with it. I am choosing to go with the 5, seems the gen 2 does a nice job.
What's the verdict? Have you had real-world experience yet with the Gen2 5 to confirm?

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
No experience with the 5 but I just started the wait for one. It's going on a 16.5 308 for a Northwoods whitetail and timber close range elk gun. I've shot the 7 with 308 and it's relatively hearing safe. If you want short get the 5, if want more shush and don't mind 2 more inches get the 7.