Thunder Beast #2 for me

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
….until I read this and was reminded
So
Many cool silencers out there. Just makes me glad that one of the ones I have is an ultra 7. I do t think there’s anything out there that is drastically better. Possibly the Hyperion K but I have one of those as well.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Update - the Magnus was delivered to my LGS/attorney. I rushed up there and completed the paperwork and paid for the stamp. Countdown begins.

I also got a chance to see it. It's pretty big. Can't wait.

I have an Ultra 7 on my 6.5 PRC. It's definitely hearing safe but you'll want plugs if you're shooting it a lot at the range.
Another cheaper option is the SilencerCo Harvester Evo. It's like the poor man's thunderbeast. Same specs but 400 bucks less. Bought one for my daughter and as far as noise reduction goes it's the same as the Ultra 7. Haven't compared accuracy with it. There's a YouTube movie of a guy shooting 2k with a 6 arc though. So it's obviously accurate. I just haven't done a side by side comparison with mine.

Duh

WKR
I’m in the market for another one now. I’ve got a banish 30 and don’t mind the weight or length. I want something quieter for a 22-250, 22creed, and 6.5 creed. Would the magnus or one of the ultras really give me much better performance from what I already have? Again, I don’t care about weight or length.

I’m in the market for another one now. I’ve got a banish 30 and don’t mind the weight or length. I want something quieter for a 22-250, 22creed, and 6.5 creed. Would the magnus or one of the ultras really give me much better performance from what I already have? Again, I don’t care about weight or length.
The full length Magnus is the quietest 30 cal suppressor on the market right now, tied with the OCL Hydrogen-L I believe. They did the same sound testing that they did for the Silencer Summit on all of their existing and new suppressors below.

Reactions: Duh

Duh

WKR
The full length Magnus is the quietest 30 cal suppressor on the market right now, tied with the OCL Hydrogen-L I believe. They did the same sound testing that they did for the Silencer Summit on all of their existing and new suppressors below.

Thanks for the link. In looking at the results, is 3-4 decibels really that much of a difference? It seems the ultra 9 hangs pretty well with the magnus.

Thanks for the link. In looking at the results, is 3-4 decibels really that much of a difference? It seems the ultra 9 hangs pretty well with the magnus.
3-4 decibels is noticeable but not that extreme. Under 3 decibels I can't even tell the difference.

Reactions: Duh
I have a Magnus and Dominus. But…now I want more suppressors haha Been thinking either an ultra 9 6.5 would be sweet or a Magnus S?