Experienced reloading help needed - Houston area

Picked up my 300 prc two days ago and am in need of someone that can help stuff some rounds for me. I have all contents needed and even neck die, seating die, and mandrel. Due to a stock issue and needing to have it replaced (thanks Manners) my buddy that helps with reloading doesn’t have time in the next month and I leave to Alaska on sep 6. I also am not able to use with press and equipment alone for two reason. First being I’m not comfortable enough to load by myself bc I don’t have enough experience other than loading some for my 308 with known load recipe. The other reason is that I woke up Saturday with almost zero function in my left arm. It has gotten better but still only at 30% of normal. No diagnosis yet after mri, ct scan, or ekg. I have a nerve test next week to see if it’s nerve damage and where the issue may be. Fingers crossed it’s not multiple sclerosis. That would suck.

Anyways, if there is anyone in the houston area that has the knowledge to help me get this thing shooting 1/3 moa or better I’d appreciate it. I need to get my brass fire formed and speed up the barrel for starters then get some rounds stuffed in a hunting load before I leave to Alaska if possible. I’d be willing to compensate someone for their time for the help and education if need be.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk