F-Class

carter33

WKR
I just shot my first mid range prone match (600yds) for record this last week. A small gun club up in my area puts them on and they are very laid back, a lot of guys just bring hunting rifles and don’t even shoot a full 20 rounds.

Not sure specifically what info you’re looking for but I had a good time and will do it again. Unfortunately they don’t shoot longer than 600 yards normally. I also discussed setting up some sort of PRS style course with them as just shooting at 600 does get a bit repetitive.

Sandstrom

WKR
A couple of weeks ago a friend invited me to shoot his F class gun at league night. I had a great time!
436BA898-62A1-44F8-8D1D-C28A4A5207C1.jpeg
They had a cool target system that uses microphones to track hits and keep score!
It was nice shooting a gun that was all set up and dialed in:) There is a good chance I will be setting a gun up for this next year!! I would definitely check it out if you can.

Ryan

Sandstrom

WKR
That was the 600 yard open class. The rifle was a ruger precision rifle in 6.5 man bun with a proof carbon prefit barrel and a vortex golden eagle.

Ryan

That was the 600 yard open class. The rifle was a ruger precision rifle in 6.5 man bun with a proof carbon prefit barrel and a vortex golden eagle.

Ryan

That doesn't sound anything like what I think of when I hear "f-class gun" but looks like it shoots good!

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
Pa and I made our own 'league' with guys that hunted at his business partner's private place. We bought the savage F-TR .308's and absolutely loved them. Can't see myself getting back into it with time and prices of components as of late. Gun is long gone but still have a NF Benchrest scope that maybe needs a new home from somebody here on the forums. Lost the location to shoot.