Favorite National Park

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
Mt Rainier, the Olympics, the North Cascades and Mt St Helens all in WA are amazing for hiking. Crater Lake down in Oregon is beautiful and a must see IMO.

huntineveryday

Lil-Rokslider
Bryce Canyon for me.
20230520_172840.jpg

Teton at sunrise is pretty amazing. The Wildlife in yellowstone is unreal. Zion was memorable. Grand Canyon worth a trip. While not a national park, Devil's Tower in the morning sunlight was a sight to behold.

But those hoodoos are breathtaking.

WHALL

FNG
This is very subjective as we all like different things. I think I have only been to 21 parks and my favorites are Glacier and Mt Rainier. This is mostly due to the hiking trails and I love the settings and geography of these. I have loved my visits to the red rock parks of Utah too but I really like the traditional mountain setting.

A few on my list that I know I will live are Acadia, Great Smokey Mountains, North Cascades and Olympic.
Zion is an amazing place, the desert is just so different and cool, always see sheep. Yellowstone is very close second and it’s 2hours from me. Thank you Theadore Roosevelt!!

Bryce or Zion in fall or after the first snow. Seasonality can’t be overlooked. could be interesting hearing what people think is the best national park in the winter or summer

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is Yellowstone, but I haven't been to a ton of them. Yosemite is a must, but it is crowded most of the year and that does take away from it. Planning to hit Joshua Tree and Grand Canyon for spring break this year and Glacier a little later. Zion is awesome, but we didn't give it enough time. We try to hit a new NP each year. Got in Tetons at the very end of last year and it was largely closed off due to snow and road closures, but was still amazing. NP are wonderful places, but many are overrun with people which does impact the experience quite a bit. +1 for going in the off-season, when possible. Sequoia/Kings aren't on many people's radars and easy to hit in a day trip from the Central Valley. Largest trees in the world live there.