First lite - Klamath vs kiln.

Understanding that warmth is subjective, I looking for a comparison. Is the kiln just a mid weight base layer? I own some FL light base layers and a halstead fleece that is dying on me. Thinking about a replacement. I believe the Klamath is warmer but how much? Not sure if I want to stick with fleece or go wool for a mid layer.

I prefer fleece as a midlayer over wool. Kiln is a baselayer for me but you could use it over something lighter. Klamath is a lite grid fleece that goes well over the kiln or lighter base.
There's definitely warmer or heavier midlayers out there than the Klamath but it's good for active hunting or as an outer layer in mild conditions.
I like the Peloton better as a midlayer. Some guys like a light puffy as a midlayer.

I have the kiln but not the klamath. The kiln is basically a heavy shirt. I wear mine over a short sleeve t-shirt but I don't really think of it as a mid-layer.

I have both and use them together mostly. Kiln as a baselayer and sometimes as the only layer when mobile. Klamath over the kiln once I'm stationary, depending on the temp. But to be honest, I don't find the Klamath all that warm, at least not for stationary-stand hunting. I have a Drake pull over hoodie fleece that is much warmer. But the Klamath breathes much better, so I wear it a lot more and then just add my jacket when I get chilled.

Lowg08

WKR
I wore the kiln Klamath combo all season this year. It works great but has its limitations. It’s not worth a hoot without some way to cut the wind. It was great during early bow season sept-early October. Are those the only pieces or brands your considering