fish recipes

Seeknelk

WKR

Lake trout Kokanee salmon,springer chinook, coho salmon are my favorites. I usually grill they fairly simply often with a lemon pepper seasoning and don't over cook. They are a richer fish with lots of good fat for ya. A recent way favorite way is simply coat em in mayo(I know?) , season with Prudhommes seafood magic and bake in oven. It's been simply incredible. The mayo simply keeps the moisture in it seems, I don't taste it apparently, and I was skeptical at first for sure but was blown away.
Lake trout vary a lot tho. Lots of different strains of them critter. The "fats" are gross, but it's hard to know what's a good one or not till you try it. White or orange meat hasn't proven to actually be a determiner of if it's good or not. Although bright orange seems always good but some white meat ones r great. My absolute favorite is Kokanee.
Now I certainly love crappie, perch, walleye, halibut etc but to me they are very plain kinda like chicken. But very delicate and great also, just not as rich. If a person doesn't like blackened perch crappie or walleye I dunno, I can't imagine a fishy taste in any of those but some can apparently.
"This brisket or burger is too beefy" Said no one, ever. Just strikes me as strange.

ccarr

FNG
Fish tacos mentioned above is a good idea.

When I get tired of just fried fish I make fish cakes sometimes for something different- you can add a lot of different spices to get different flavors, and since it is t 100% fish maybe she’d like those.
Fish tacos can "hide" well. Citrus salsa, fresh avocado, cojita or other crumble cheese, crema spiced to your liking.