Fixed pin with a slider pin

Serni02

FNG
Just recently switch to the IQ pro Hunter and I'm enjoying having 2 fixed pins and a 3rd to float to those longer ranges. Was searching for some other sights with the same concept but can only find sights that adjust the entire housing, so the fixed pin yardage doesn't matter unless you return the housing back to the "0" position.

Was curious what was out there similar to the iq pro Hunter.

Check out the trophy taker option sight. Pretty sure it's what you're looking for but it comes at a price

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
S

Serni02

FNG
Check out the trophy taker option sight. Pretty sure it's what you're looking for but it comes at a price

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very cool sight but I'll have to sell my kidneys to afford it. 🤣

I use an Axcel 5 pin slider and like you mentioned it does move the whole housing .

What I have done though a little different than I see others do is I only use one accu click and it is set for my zero setting so return to zero is fast and easy.

I also have two indicators on my sight tape. One for my 60 and one for my 20 yard pin. This was I can dial my 20 down into distances 20-45 or so and use my 60 for anything else. Excuse where the indicators are in the picture. That was taken to remember where to set it for a different scope. Should give you the general idea still.
f39fcac9e273cd223f80a5d6ee076182.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk