Flat top grill

Plus 1 for the Blackstone, I actually have two. A 36" 4 burner for the house and a 22" that we take on trips. If you get one you won't regret it, and spring for the 36"... it's much easier all around even if you think you won't need the extra room.

Used mine last night to make some steak for Caesar salads...

Attachments

• steak.jpg
    steak.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30
  • steak2.jpg
    steak2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 30

Solenya

FNG
Blackstone two burner is great for camp. Fajitas, breakfast, burgers. It does it all.

Love my camp chef expedition 16. Can change from a full griddle to a half griddle, along with many other cooking accessories. Very packable in a truck and makes a great camping experience.

Azone

WKR
I’ve seen discs with a rod threaded through that center hole to make a tall handle so it can be easily moved on or off a fire.
I’ve never seen a setup like that. We just use hay hooks or leather gloves to move it around.

Shoreguy

FNG
Another vote for the Blackstone. I have the 22 inch and can take places but takes up a decent amount of space.

Agross

WKR
Another vote for the blackstone. I thought about it for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. We love it.

4ckb

FNG
I run a Camp Chef FTG600 on the back deck and we love it. Get tons of use all year round.