FNG in UT

Long-time lurker, but this site has been incredibly helpful as I get into archery so I've been posting a bit. I'm one of those jabronis that started hunting when COVID came along, sorry about that. I've been trying a bit of everything though - had luck with deer last season, and have enjoyed waterfowl and turkey hunting a lot. Now that I've picked up a bow I'm hoping to get after some OTC elk and antelope this fall.

I also work in sales for an online outdoor gear retailer, planning to share my info in the classifieds once I'm able to so I can offer some hook-ups for gear!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

omedman

FNG
I’ve been looking for fellow Utahns in the FNG thread and have been shocked how few of us there are!

I feel like Utah is a phenomenal hunting ground, but this forum doesn’t really reflect that.

(The Alaska & Canadian guys do make me a bit Jealous though…)

CorbLand

WKR
I’ve been looking for fellow Utahns in the FNG thread and have been shocked how few of us there are!

I feel like Utah is a phenomenal hunting ground, but this forum doesn’t really reflect that.

(The Alaska & Canadian guys do make me a bit Jealous though…)
There's a few Utah boys on here, it just we are embarrassed to admit it.

f16jack

WKR
Thread's a bit old but welcome. I've been hunting here in Utah off and on since 1986. In earnest since 2001.