Football fans???

I Am Gunz

Lil-Rokslider
Yes Sir Go Pack Go 3 quarterbacks in a row!!!!
J Love definitely looks the part! He really does seem like he is that dude. This young group on offense could be dangerous for years to come. If the D keeps playing well, I think we can roll throughout the playoffs. Dallas is step 1.

CorbLand

WKR
Vikings fan, unfortunately. Once Kirk went down our season was pretty much over. Rooting for the Lions now, it's about time they won the NFC North!
As a Saints fan, we cannot be friends.

Sarcasm.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
57050f87913298e15747bea98af29ccb.jpg

Going to the game this weekend… can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KurtR

WKR
Want the bills to win maybe the break the streak of 4 sb losses so will the vikings. Im hoping the cowboys drop 70 this weekend. Last five games packers play one playoff team and loose and every one acts like jordan love is the off spring of Farve and Rodgers

JGross1

Lil-Rokslider
Rooting for the Lions? I will pray for your soul.
Going to need it. We are playing a good Rams team at the wrong time. Stafford could easily throw 400 yards in that game with our struggling secondary. Hard to believe they were one call away from a #1 seed. And losing Laporta in a meaningless game hurts. If they lose, I am sure it'll be in true Detroit fashion. With that being said, GO LIONS!

go_deep

WKR
Want the bills to win maybe the break the streak of 4 sb losses so will the vikings. Im hoping the cowboys drop 70 this weekend. Last five games packers play one playoff team and loose and every one acts like jordan love is the off spring of Farve and Rodgers
As long as the Pack drop 71

WKR
57050f87913298e15747bea98af29ccb.jpg

Going to the game this weekend… can’t wait!

2010 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his second season, gets red hot and Green Bay wins the SB at Jerrah World.

2023 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his first season, goes into the game playing red hot...........

Green Bay has never lost in AT&T Stadium. Ill bet you a pair of pink crocs they dont this weekend, either!

Last edited:

KurtR

WKR
2010 season - Green Bay gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his second season, gets red hot and Green Bay wins the SB at Jerrah World.

2023 season - Green Bay gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his first season, goes into the game playing red hot...........

Green Bay has never lost in AT&T Stadium. Ill bet you a pair of pink crocs they dont this weekend, either!
They legalized psychedelics in Wisconsin?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member

Would be nice for their fans that haven't given up (and they plenty of reason to give up) since those Super Bowl losses 30 years ago.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
2010 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his second season, gets red hot and Green Bay wins the SB at Jerrah World.

2023 season - Green Bay, led by an offensive coach in his fifth year, gets in as a wild card team on the last game of the season, a win over the bears at Lambeau Field, faces the NFC East division champ in the wildcard round. The young Packers QB, starting just his first season, goes into the game playing red hot...........

I stopped betting on Dallas long ago!

But Rogers ain’t around to help you now…. And that defense is suspect.

Last edited: