Four (4) Deadly Reasons Why You Should Not Purchase Or Use A Floorless Shelter

• Thread starter Deleted member 52995
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

rclouse79

WKR
Brand new seek outside cimarron and luxe megahorn xl for sale half off. I knew I should have researched more before buying! On second thought I am going to give up hunting all together. I was already high strung worried about bear attacks but this aerosolized mouse turds has put me over the edge.

Last edited:

204guy

WKR
I kinda regretting commenting on this thread. Karma being what it is, 6 months from now my wife will have to login and post my obituary and tell you all how much I appreciated this place. And how I mysteriously died after long battle with huanta virus after returning home from hunting in arrid NM.

Ivan will be casually scrolling through Rokslide threads while sipping vodka, suddenly he will cry out "Vlad come see this thread, those smug Americans, they have lost a great hunter. I tried to educate them but they just accuse me of trolling. Vlad see if they are so smug now. We shall finish this bottle of vodka in his honor." (as if they weren't going to finish it anyway)

fin

TFrank

WKR
Pro tip, keep fires constantly burning around the entire circumference of your tent at all times.If your tent catches fire at least you didn’t die from mouse pee pee. And always triple mask.

Moserkr

WKR
Is your tent made of something stronger than low gauge aluminum?? Wood at least??? Didnt think so....

Attachments

• C90B8C58-A02D-4137-8779-788138E6BC86.jpeg
    C90B8C58-A02D-4137-8779-788138E6BC86.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 29

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
So many, so angry,
Ya, if you look around society these days.......the sheep and those trying to control the sheep are definitely angry. They're angry at conservatives because we believe in being independent, and in the freedom and liberty to make our own choices........regardless of the outcome from those choices. We don't believe in Nanny-states, Nanny-agencies, Nanny-organizations, or anyone else that thinks they need to take care of us. So ya, we find it funny when all of those throw tantrums because "we aren't doing what they want or expect us to do". What they don't seem to understand is............we aren't sheep.

Brand new seek outside cimarron and luxe megahorn xl for sale half off. I knew I should have researched more before buying! On second thought I am going to give up hunting all together. I was already high strung worried about bear attacks but this aerosolized mouse turds has put me over the edge.
All these years of hunters looking down their noses at road hunters... turns out, they are the only smart ones, hunting from the safety of their vehicles... no bear attacks, no aerosolized mouse crap... are there any downsides?

WRO

WKR
With so many recognized medical authorities nationwide such as the C.D.C., Mayo Clinic, Washington State Department of Health, New York State Department of Health, recognized disease experts at UCSF Medical Center, as well as countless others, in addition to government agencies such as the National Park Service warning campers who use floorless shelters of the increased risks of exposure to not only Hantavirus, but other diseases transmitted by mice as well, it's amazing that any rational sportsman would ignore such warnings. We're not risking $50 on the roll of the dice at a craps table in Las Vegas, or squandering $10 on lotto tickets. The critical loss of one's health , or life for that matter, is clearly good reason for any rational, responsible adult to take "risk averse" precaution. But It's different this time, it couldn't possibly happen to you in your floorless tent or shelter, now could it ? .....
Thanks for illustrating who wears a mask while driving alone..

The medical industry does it's best to scare people into compliance. A simple scan of hard data will show how miniscule the risk actually is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This thread started at a great time.

Dr. Fauci and Bill gates just released their new gear for the outdoor enthusiast. Both items are THE recommended gear for ALL outdoor enthusiasts by The World Health Organization. sleeps 6, and is fully sealed. It is called the Comfort Vault. 100 percent zero risk of viral infection gaurateed, backed by the manufacturer The Communist Chinese government.

E2776564-7A64-44F7-96E0-6E52F3E302D2.jpeg

Below is the other piece of the kit. It’s called the Day Trekker. It is also fully contained 100 percent zero risk of viral infection gaurateed, backed by the manufacturer The Communist Chinese government.(slave to pull you around not included)

51D6E5D1-F9A9-411B-BDBD-F9DBA75C0FB1.jpeg

If you are over 8 years old, still pack your binky and blanky into the mountains, this cutting edge gear is for you!

The Gates/Faucci group are working with several governors to mandate the Day Trekker be required outside of your home at all times if not vaccinated and triple masked, so it’s not just for outdoor enthusiasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.