Gear deal

JacobVA

FNG
Check out NormaUSA.com and look under "blowout". Use code Burton_27 for free shipping (not sure how long that lasts).

There is a rifle cover for $5.72 and a few other things you might be interested in.

gun-cover-light.jpgI can not post in classifieds yet but wanted to share somewhere.

Fujicon

FNG
Check out NormaUSA.com and look under "blowout". Use code Burton_27 for free shipping (not sure how long that lasts).

There is a rifle cover for $5.72 and a few other things you might be interested in.

View attachment 683808I can not post in classifieds yet but wanted to share somewhere.
thanks for sharing. A brick of small pistol primers for under $50 is a smokin deal. Unfamiliar with the manufacturer, however (Servicios y Aventuras out of Argentina).

OP
J

JacobVA

FNG
thanks for sharing. A brick of small pistol primers for under $50 is a smokin deal. Unfamiliar with the manufacturer, however (Servicios y Aventuras out of Argentina).
Oh yeah I almost checked the price on those but I don't load my own stuff....at least not at this time lol. Had to check myself.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
The description of the tripod chair says it weighs 3 oz. That's gotta be a typo! It looks the same as the cheap Cabela's/ Walmart stools but those are like 2lbs. Does anyone have experience with it?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

OP
J

JacobVA

FNG
The description of the tripod chair says it weighs 3 oz. That's gotta be a typo! It looks the same as the cheap Cabela's/ Walmart stools but those are like 2lbs. Does anyone have experience with it?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Noticed that. Like price is right trying to guess the other number and if it goes before or after the 3. Good price on the stool anyway but don't expect 3oz.