Good light glassing chair

Only my second posting but I thought I would pass on a gear review. I recently purchased an REI Flexlite chair for glassing. I've used the chair now for about 15 days worth of hunting (6-8 hours a day looking for coues deer). It has held up very well and is surprisingly comfortable and is much better then a simple foam pad. The chair has tent style collapsable legs and folds down to almost nothing (I keep it in one of my side pockets in my MR CC). I know there are a number of good chairs out there but I just wanted to pass on the information.

Good luck and I can't wait for AZ January archery to start!

dotman

WKR
I almost went with that chair but then found the Mystery Ranch Helinox, similar design but built beefier and only weighs a few more oz's for $20 more.

Shrek

WKR
++ for the BA Helinox chair. I used one this fall and it was very nice. I'm a big guy and it held my 260lbs easily. I was confident enough to reach out and lean a little in it. I can't do that with most foldable or collapsing chairs. Great for glassing and beats the hell out of sitting on the ground around camp.

dotman

WKR
Interesting. I wonder if MR is just selling the Big Agnes Helinox. I picked up one of these on sale this fall. Very impressive for under 2lbs. The REI looks to be a good option for a little less weight and money but it didn't seem to be as comfortable.

https://www.bigagnes.com/Products/ProductFinder/Helinox/filters/160

The way I understand it Helinox is building the chairs for MR to MR's specs but I'm not 100% on that, it looks identical to the BA chair except for it comes with an MR patch (maybe the patch is the added specs, lol).

I did notice that for the same tactical chair and colors the BA is $10 more then the MR.