Gun safe recommendations

Pgohil

WKR
Just moved into a new place and I'm looking for a different storage option for my guns. Traditionally I've always kept them on open racks on the wall and enjoy them being displayed. Burglary is one of my lower end issues. Biggest concern would be a major house fire, and humidity inside the safe causing rust. Want to be able to store 25 to 30 long guns, most with optics.

Seems to be a ton of options out there and the good ones seem to start at $2,500 and go up from there. I'd appreciate some feedback on what you like and don't like, and also the option of buying a used one.

Thanks all,

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

renagde

WKR
Make sure to buy US made safes. I've heard horror stories of guns rusting in Chinese made safes due to the materials that were being use in them. Apparently some cheap kinds of drywall have chemicals in them that release over time and rust guns badly.

rayporter

WKR
if you have 30 to store one safe well be hard pressed. and the ones at the back will be there forever.

if i ever get the chanck i will have a walk in!

Just moved into a new place and I'm looking for a different storage option for my guns. Traditionally I've always kept them on open racks on the wall and enjoy them being displayed. Burglary is one of my lower end issues. Biggest concern would be a major house fire, and humidity inside the safe causing rust. Want to be able to store 25 to 30 long guns, most with optics.

Seems to be a ton of options out there and the good ones seem to start at $2,500 and go up from there. I'd appreciate some feedback on what you like and don't like, and also the option of buying a used one.

Thanks all,

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Check out this read... he's got a ton of info on there and made me rethink a few things.