Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

JonU

FNG
Mine showed as pending yesterday and is in the account today.

Remember everyone, buy American! :)

fatlander

WKR
Got mine. Don’t need it, but I will be using to stimulate the local economy in a western state this September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rj2

Bobbyboe

WKR
My family got ours this morning too. No idea how we’ll spend it. Hopefully the people who needed it most got theirs!

ewade07

WKR
Checked the bank account this morning, and there it was. I've been financially set through all this so i don't plan on spending a cent of mine. I'm gonna throw that money into my ROTH and let it sit and accrue.

Trial153

WKR
We have 1000 hit yesterday, 500 a child. Otherwise we where over the cap. Wasnt sure if the cap applied to the children as well. In any event it seems looks like it doenst. Going to toss it in their 529s.
Waiting on our accountant to come up with a plan for the back dated pass though exemptions. I think its totally bullshit however i am not stubborn enough not to take advantage of it if i can.

EastMT

WKR
We got ours this morning. I really want to tuck it in my boys savings with all his Alaska PFD money, little turd is 5 and has almost 10k saved for school.

I know I should spend it to support the economy but I just don’t really need anything right now, don’t really eat out much. Maybe order a pizza and give a big tip?

rino

FNG
Hmmm....put in savings or new scope...savings or scope...

I think this covid stuff has shown a lot of folks the value of savings (with a real life lesson). It's funny, no where in the news do you see folks saying get through this and build your savings. People living on the edge...

KineKilla

WKR
Ours cleared yesterday. Pulled the wife's half out in cash and figured I'd pull some cash for myself to use as "walking around money". As it turns out, most businesses won't accept cash these days because touching the money is potentially a method of COVID transmission. Oh well, guess I'll stick it in the safe for a different time or to use as fire starter or toilet paper when paper money becomes totally useless.