Has anyone used Rent outdoor Gear?

Luked

WKR
For my hunt next year I would like to take a spotter. Living in the Midwest I dont have a ton of use for one here so have never bought one.
Have thought of buying a cheaper sub $1000 model to get me by. But stumbled on the Rent OutdoorGear website.
Its pretty reasonable to rent something like a spotter and would be able to use a much better spotter than what I would be able to afford to buy.
Just dont know how they are to deal with.

woods89

WKR
I rented a Swarovski 115 and BTX eyepiece from them this fall. The rental worked well, and it let me use a piece of glass I'd probably never buy outright.

For my hunt next year I would like to take a spotter. Living in the Midwest I dont have a ton of use for one here so have never bought one.
Have thought of buying a cheaper sub $1000 model to get me by. But stumbled on the Rent OutdoorGear website.
Its pretty reasonable to rent something like a spotter and would be able to use a much better spotter than what I would be able to afford to buy.
Just dont know how they are to deal with.
I personally never had but heard they are fine to work with.

hunterjmj

WKR
I rented 15's from them a couple years ago. Wanted to see if it was what I wanted before spending the money. It was an easy transaction.

rcb2000

WKR
Yes and would do it again. The Dyneema Redcliff in my avatar is from them. He is a salt of the earth guy, and even upgraded my Vortex Viper spotter to a Swaro at no cost, because of an inventory mistake on his end.