Heads up everyone,

Dcrafton

WKR
7f9d00b911f0364c0ff0872b4091124f.jpg

When the time comes, make sure we all vote to keep our rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullfan

WKR
Hoping the reaper knocks on her door soon, be no loss...

The hag is like 75+ right ??

16Bore

WKR
She’s trying to act like Trump. Make a huge claim, woo the base, and watch....

Thess87

WKR
That is one of the reasons I hope it doesn’t come to him having to declare emergency for the wall cause I thought this exact thing. What keeps the next president from doing the same for what they want.

davsco

WKR
how many millions if not tens of millions of AR's and handguns out there? IF there was a gun problem, it would be very apparent.

despite all the drunk and distracted driving deaths, NO ONE is trying to ban alcohol or cell phones. i guess all those deaths and carnage are completely acceptable.

Its coming to the point that our legislative branch is going to loose the American People. This kind of madness only adds to it. These people are confused about who is working for who. Its like bad parenting by trying to guilt the populace for holding tight to their Bill of Rights. Say or threaten all you want. It isn't going to get results when its coming from people who live only for themselves.

*zap*

WKR
aoc better know as cotex is happy her district lost 25,000 jobs today because a huge company will not move there.....it was a great victory.

Fine example of you cannot fix stupid....the same for Pelosi who does not understand the bill of rights is not subject to executive orders unlike the defense of the country/border.

Rmauch20

WKR
I hope she keeps putting this message out there. In fact I hope this catches on and more of her kind start spouting this.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
What she fails to understand (along with most things it seems) is that declaring a national emergency on the border doesn't violate the Constitution or our rights. If anything it reinforces citizen's rights, instead of giving more rights to illegals. Her example of the next Dem President declaring a national emergency on guns would violate the Constitution and our rights.

Neverenoughhntn

Lil-Rokslider
That is one of the reasons I hope it doesn’t come to him having to declare emergency for the wall cause I thought this exact thing. What keeps the next president from doing the same for what they want.

58 national emergencies have been declared since '79. Of which, 31 are still effective. I don't believe any kind of precedent would be set that would influence a future president. If we get another president that is truly radical on 2nd amendment issues (or whatever), precedent will not be a factor as they are driven by agenda and will do whatever it takes. JMO