Hello and help with classified rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Guys is it really that hard to get to 10 posts anyway?????? I mean there are 10 threads in this very forum (FNG's) where all you have to type is "Welcome to Rokslide" and copy and paste that!!!!!!

Of course it would be better to actually CONTRIBUTE to the forum with knowledgeable posts throughout, but i mean come on!!

Post up in the Fishing brag thread! Post 12, now paitiently waiting for week to be up, should be today... i have learned a ton in the meantime!!! This forum ... uh roks!!

nschneck

FNG
This post was helpful to understand the reasoning behind the minimum post rule. Was there any movement on the ability to pay a small fee instead? I'd do it!

Dualsight

FNG
Other forums require minimum posts as well. It seems like a pain at first, but I feel more confindent when dealing with other forum members I am not getting ripped off by a scammer.

It is the few who makes it rough for the rest of us.

Chainsaww

FNG
There was a message I read when first logging in that said the rules about classifieds. Seemed a bit much, but I’m sure it’s for spam reasons.

bigbuckdj

WKR
I like the small fee option, I’m hoping a deal I spotted on the classifieds doesn’t go away before I can contact the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darting

FNG
If not on the classifieds yet is there an option to private message the seller?

I have surpassed the 10 post count/week membership but still cannot respond On a classified post or message a
Member. Anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.