Hells Canyon Armory New Carbon Composite Rifles

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
Purgatory's been done, so seems out of place.

I like the sound of "Coulee" but it doesn't bring to mind a long shot hunting situation.

"Slide chute" brings to mind mountain hunting.

2rocky

WKR
I'd look at the various place names in HC for inspiration.

fsbdev3_066547.jpg

OP
HellsCanyon
I'd look at the various place names in HC for inspiration.

fsbdev3_066547.jpg

That's kinda where I got the "Purgatory" name from as there are some old awesome hunting videos filmed in there... one of them was called "return to purgatory" I believe and it was filmed on the Oregon side up Temperance creek.

Mike

jm1607

WKR
I think I'm spent on names lol.. Last couple I could come up with are Devil's Toothpick and Hells Helper

littlebuf

Banned
Mike, perhaps a more original take on your idea of purgatory for a name would be " Sheol" one of those tings that people don't really know what it means but sounds original. Kinda lime all the goofy names kryptek has for there stuff

OP
HellsCanyon
Ha yeah it's easy to get caught up on naming something but it's always nice to have a catchy handle for a product! Thanks guys we're in the process of updating our website so hopefully that'll clear up some pricing options and product information!

Mike

Hardstalk

WKR
Slaughter is kind of cool. ( one of the gulch names in hc)

Hca Carbon slaughter

"Named after slaughter gulch in hells canyon we bring you our newest line of ultralight precision carbon barreled rifles"

Adding ultralight+carbon+rifle+precision (so on and so on) and things of that nature in your adword should add alot of uniqueness to your item and help with google rankings as well.

Last edited:

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
Since it "Kicks Like a Kitten" you could just call it a Hellcat.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hellscanyon Carbon Hellrazor would be cool I think.

"The H.C.H. is a carbon barreled highly accurate, long range hunting rifle inspired by the deep gorges of Hells Canyon"