Help a guy out please

AZBULLCRAZY

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry originally posted on the general forum and meant to post here:

Okay I like so many have spent way too much money on glass then selling buying more etc etc. I have gone from carrying 10s, 15s and a spotter to just 12s and a spotter and now back to 9s, 15s and spotter. I liked the 12s and spotter exceot I have a hand tremor and hand holding the 12s got too hard. Just bought a pair of Maven b2s 9x45 and have swaro 15s and a newer razor 85 spotter. Im not thrilled with the size of the maven b2s. Glass wise awesome. The spotter is a little heavy to pack with 15s as well.

Im contemplating selling all three and going with 10x42 els and the kowa 77 spotter or the swaro 65 with the wide angle lens. Some reviews say keep the 15s too. Does anyone here just use 10s on and off tripod and a small spotter? Or do alot still go the route of 8s to 10s and the 15s and spotter? I mainly hunt mountain areas in Utah, Idaho, AZ etc.

Thanks as my mind is spent after many years of mistakes. I know each has its place but want to hear some of your thoughts as this is an awesome group.