Need recommendations for early season kit/system to handle heat and humidity

ClydeM

FNG
I currently have a camo system that is really good for mid and late season. For early season, it’s okay. My main form of hunting(bow) is spot and stalk/still hunting for mountain black bears(below the tree line). Weather in early season(opener of Sept 9th this year) is hot and humid(Southeast Tennessee and Northwest Georgia); morning temps are usually in the 60’s,but can dip into the 50’s; midday highs are usually around mid 80’s,but can creep up to the 90’s. Would love recommendations for brands, particular sets/lines, and patterns

We use the Kuiu Kutana pants and Gila hoodie or Merino 145 hoodie for West Texas. Love the Kutana pants, don't use the Merino as the only top in brush obviously. The Gila is basically just a fishing shirt like we wear at the beach or in the boat all summer so it's a nice familiar feel.

Bump79

WKR

I just got this guy in the mail today. It's the first product I got from them but I'm a big fan of this already - it's exactly what I'd been looking for in a sun shirt. $60 is tough to beat

Bump79

WKR
In additon to that - Forloh has an interesting light weight line. Reasonably priced for US made.