Help Me Pick Out a New 308....

Find a Browning A-Bolt in 308 if you can. You would have to have it threaded and cerakoate covered but is still one of the best I have owned. They are actually kinda hard to come by.

A lot of guys might be missing the point about having the muzzle threaded for a suppressor. Minimum diameter is 0.1" over thread diameter. For a typical 5/8"-24 threads, that means 0.725" is bare bones minimum. @BCD contact the mfg of your suppressor to ensure that you aren't backing yourself into a corner with a new rifle.

The savage ultralite 110 is a little over $1200, has a 22" barrel and has a list weight of ~6 pounds........but unfortunately it is a savage 😂
That Savage will outshoot all the rifles that have been listed here

rootacres

WKR
Bergara makes some nice stuff for the money. But if your plan is for this rifle to be primarily a hunting rifle that you take to the range the CA Mesa is a great option. I’ve seen it in action, it performs well and is feature rich for the price.

Antares

WKR
Check out the Tikka T3x Lite Veil.

Comes in 308 w/ 20" or 22.5" barrel. Cerakoted (2 colors available). Threaded 5/8-24. $1199. Little less than 7 pounds.

Checks a lot of your boxes.

I think the stocks are not very attractive, but that can be fixed.

EmperorMA

WKR
I’m a huge fan of the modern Winchester Model 70 in both Featherweight and EWSS. The only thing that gives me pause with them is the antiquated and less reliable bottom metal/floor plate magazine. If they had a DBM, the EWSS would be all I own.

They now do an EW with a Cerakote finish rather than SS. Not what I’d do over SS but checks a box for you.

As is, I can live with the beauty of a Featherweight with bottom metal. But anything with a synthetic stock in this day and age should have a DBM. I’d go some form of Browning X-Bolt, with the Hell’s Canyon Speed being right in your price range.

kkp005

WKR
I’ve got a Bergara Ridge and a tikka t3x veil. Both in 308 and I shoot both suppressed 100% of the time.
The Bergara feels better to me but is extremely picky on Ammo. The only thing it constantly shoots MOA is 175gr federal tlr/terminal ascents
The tikka shoots lights out with everything I’ve shot out if it from 150gr-175gr bullets.
If I could only have 1 it would be the tikka