Help pick my rifle.

Please help me decide between the Tikka T3x Compact Tactical Stainless 20' and the Browning X-Bolt Speed Cerakote 18' in 6.5 Creed. Around 95% of the use will be for southern whitetails out of a box stand with a short walk. Due to ear issues, I'm trying to get it as quiet as possible. I expect to put a longer suppressor on it (9"?), so I'm looking at shorter barreled rifles.

I'm leaning toward the Tikka because it is heavier, but the Browning looks and feels nice. I haven't been able to find this model of tikka to handle. They are similar prices. Has anyone compared them side to side? Also, would you recommend the adjustable cheek piece on the tikka stock? I'm leaning toward not getting it because I saw somewhere that it was hollow, where the normal stock is foam filled.

NSI

WKR
Given you won't be encountering frost, I think the xBolt probably edges out the Tikka in this particular use-case. The CTR is quite a weighty rifle and I don't love the magazines or stock personally.

-J

I like both the x bolt and tikka. My opinion on which is better for use would be heavily on the side of the ctr, though I'd pair either rifle with a triad tactical stock pack for eye-scope alignment. Out of the x bolts and tikkas I've used the tikkas have more consistently given me better performance in regards to accuracy, bolt feel/feeding, etc. The ergonomics of the ctr with a verticle grip are much nicer than x bolt as well.

ZipsNLbs

FNG
The last browning I bought was terrible . A few older ones I have are shooters ! The one I was not pleased with was a hells canyon speed in 300wsm . Wouldent shoot no matter what I fed it . Tried a few diffrent scopes (meeopta , leupold , vortex ) determined it was the gun . Shoulda sent it back but sent it on its way instead . New(first ) tikka I got is a super nice gun ! . Once bitten twice shy .. it’s a shame because I loved browning and still like my older ones .

KenLee

WKR
The last browning I bought was terrible . A few older ones I have are shooters ! The one I was not pleased with was a hells canyon speed in 300wsm . Wouldent shoot no matter what I fed it . Tried a few diffrent scopes (meeopta , leupold , vortex ) determined it was the gun . Shoulda sent it back but sent it on its way instead . New(first ) tikka I got is a super nice gun ! . Once bitten twice shy .. it’s a shame because I loved browning and still like my older ones .
I have 4 300wsm x-bolts that all shoot great, but aren't any of them HC