Help picking boots

I was in this position last year. My hunting buddy went with a Crispi and I went with a Zamberlan Saguaro. The Zamberlan boot fit well, held up well in an unexpected snow, resulting mud, and everything else the mountain could throw at it. The boot had a firm platform, so it helped with traversing the steep grades on the mountain and was sturdy enough to withstand all of the trauma from sticks, logs, and sharp rocks. I give the Zamberlan boots high marks.

jbspec

FNG
May I suggest you first decide which attributes and construction you want in a boot, eg sole stiffness, upper stiffness, materials, water resistance, breathability, shaft height, durability, weight and stack height and stability. You may require more than one pair to cover different terrains and climatic conditions. Then narrow it down to specific models and try them on for fit. Fit is the most important criteria.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I would call Schnees and run through your options. The Beartooths suggested would be a good all arounder no doubt, if they fit your foot. I probably would go 0g like others mentioned. If they do not work for your foot, you can send them back and they can help you with other brands as well.

The two boots that work for me are the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme non-insulated. I think I have 5 years on my current pair. The other pair are the Zamberlan 2092 Mountain Trek. I've only had them 2 or 3 years. I typically use them when I know I'm going to be in pretty gnarly terrain. But, that's what works for me.
IMO, try on as many pairs that you can.
All my hunting buddies run different boots to include Scarpa, Crispin, Merrell, Solomon, Altra, Zamberlan and even a guy that runs L&S footbeds in a Lowa.