Hot weather boots

Looking for a pair of breathable hot weather boots. I Live in Arizona so it gets pretty toasty pretty quick. Last year i was running Asolo Fugitives with some success and recently tried a set of Crispi Thor’s. The thors just didn’t work for me. I do prefer a stiff boot as i walk/hike daily for boot.
Seeing what Rokslide can recommend.

TBHasler

WKR
I'm very interested in the replies on this, thanks for asking the question. Seems its easier to find the right combo of things for later season vs. early or hot weather.

quent

Lil-Rokslider
Leather lined. Aren't water proof breath a little better. Kenetrek makes a safari boot thats meant for hot weather like you would find in Africa.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

quent

Lil-Rokslider
Also, Lowa ranger III and baffin come LL. There's also the craptastic Salomon boots. People seem to like those. I'm sure people will explain them better then I.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
taggart_lumpy
not a fan of the salomons. had a few awhile back. may check out the kennetreks. anyone else?

tlkaetz

WKR
Huge fan of the Crispi Idahos. I run them in very hot and humid weather with no issues. I typically run Fits Lightweight Hiker during really hot weather and rotate my socks every few hours.