How are you weighing each charge?

A Redding beam scale and trickler and a Lee Perfect Powder measure. Throw a charge a couple tenths of a grain low and trickle up to the charge weight. I can charge a case about every thirty seconds. New RCBS beam scales are garbage.
I LIKE where your head's at ….

Late to the party but check out the Frankford Arsenal Intelidropper. I picked up one a month ago but haven't had a chance to try it. Retail $199
Reviews I have read & a couple of users i talked to were all positive.

HiMtnHntr

WKR
I use a lyman digital scale. I'm not sure about other manufacturers but Lyman recommends turning on the scale well in advance and calibrating. I do this everytime to ensure accuracy.

I've been using the auto trickler and auto throw on the fx120 for a while now, totally spoiled after getting use to it.

Chargemaster for rifle and redding powder thrower for pistol. By the time i seat, and place the round in the box, the next charge is close to ready. Got one of the pans with the funnel on the back side, saves a little time and no accidental spillage.

Idaholewis

Lil-Rokslider
For Rifle, I use an RCBS 10/10 Beam Scale, i have used it for MANY years, I can’t make myself Trust digital, Just not gonna happen with me. I have had a few cheaper beam scales over the years, But none compared to the RCBS 10/10

Back when i loaded for Pistol i used a Redding BR Powder measure, It worked GREAT for fine Flake/ball Pistol powder, But i would never trust it with Extruded Rifle Powder.

vakid

FNG
I use an A&D EJ 123 with a cheapo Hornady battery operated trickler. The powder charge is thrown first with a plain old Hornady powder measure. When I first got the scale I checked all charges on a beam. After my first loading session with the new scale, I quit double checking it.

Mulemania

FNG
Lyman 1200 then check again with a 2nd digits scale. It’s a quick way to tell if your scales need to be re-zeroed

boutdoors

FNG
I use a trickler and beam scale, right now have tried the 2 digital scale but after a couple of years they seem to take a dump on me.

I bought the charge master lite awhile ago. I don’t really reload much to probably justify the purchase, but when I do use it it is awesome! They have pretty good sales every now and then. If you’re looking at a beam scale the RCBS 10-10 is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk