How many bows do you own?

Two compounds, one crossbow, 1 longbow and 1 recurve.
PSE Evoke 31
PSE Drive
Tenpoint Shadow NXT
Bear Montana
Samick Sage

TheTone

WKR

Prime centergy
2003 hoyt ultratec that hasn’t been shot in years
Some type of Hoyt recurve

Not enough, I enjoy waiting a few years after a flagship is released and getting it on the cheap to see how it performs. Nothing has changed enough in the last ten years to make me want new prices. Stable of a PSE Evolve and Mathews Drenalin. Drenalin still hammers at 60-80 as well as any bow I've shot. PSE is just a bit faster for hunting. Will be looking for a Mathews Traverse in the coming years cause surveying.

Three bows for me currently.

One main rig for whitetails. One setup for Turkey's, and a back up.

Of course, I'm always looking for another one though.

Two. I've learned a lesson not having a backup.

Typically a western setup and a whitetail setup. I'm debating finding a bow I love, and buying two for two identical setups.

I'm also debating buying a third bow, having a western, whitetail, and 3D specific setup because I like to tinker and try out new accessories and bows.

Probably end up with three.

OP
L

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Ive been trying to convince myself not to buy a new one since the middle of last month!

I’ve only needed one (Mathews DXT)since 2009 so it continues to be the only one i own until it stops killing deer for me. Worked like a charm again this year.

Perhaps a recurve would be #2 at some point though to buck the ever increasing technology trend.

CSims

FNG
Just 1 ..still going strong with the Mathews Vertix ..got new strings this past summer should last me another couple years

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
Usually 2-3. I have 3 right now.
Prime Centergy Hybrid
PSE EVO EVL
Hoyt Satori