How many bows do you own?

rideold

WKR
I have two as of last summer when my bow got damaged and the parts were not available in time for September...found a good deal on a fully set up Triax on Craig's List and now that the other bow is now fixed I figure I may as well keep both! Don't want to go through that fiasco again so having a backup is well worth it to me.

tntrker

WKR
I just have the one, Mathews Vertix, but thinking I need another just to have a back up this fall out west. It’s just hard to pull the trigger on, what I’d hope, an unnecessary expense and mostly unused…yeah I know,” IF something happens you’ll be glad you did” comments are coming but it’s still hard to put down $500-$1000 on a “backup”…

OP
L

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I just have the one, Mathews Vertix, but thinking I need another just to have a back up this fall out west. It’s just hard to pull the trigger on, what I’d hope, an unnecessary expense and mostly unused…yeah I know,” IF something happens you’ll be glad you did” comments are coming but it’s still hard to put down $500-$1000 on a “backup”…
No sense in spending money if it doesn’t fit your budget. That being said there’s plenty of used bows you can pick up for not much money.

URE_G

FNG
I have two in my possession right now. A bowtech D350 and a Hoyt alphamax35

CRBMAN

FNG
Three Bowtech's. A Realm, Realm X, and a Reckoning 35. An Xpedition DLX. An older Hoyt [can't remember the model]. A Mathews Triax. And Two recurves. One is a Blacktail and it will never be for sale!

bcox90

FNG
Just like the title says, How many bows do you own? Is there a bow you sent on its way you wish you could have back?

I own an Elite Energy 35 and a Hoyt RX4 ultra. Only bow I've sent down the road that I wish I could have back is my Hoyt Vectrix. I really loved that bow and miss it. I might be adding to the herd by buying a mathews V3x 33!
I'm shooting a prime ion. I want a beginner adjustable bow to see if my wife likes shooting. If not I would commender it as my 2nd.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
I own 3. Two Mathews and an Athens Vista 33 on order. Thinking of adding a fourth. Something carbon. Maybe a Levitate or a nice Mach 1. I have a problem :cool:
Unless you're a speed demon, I'd skip the extra 800 and the levitate and get a nice used mach 1. Way nicer draw cycle, and mine (before I bought it and dropped the draw length) shot a 517 gr arrow at 289 fps. It was pulling heavy at 75 lbs though.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Just three, but will likely only use two.
2010 Hoyt Powerhawk that I bought when I was 16
2019 PSE Evolve 28
2020 PSE Mach 1

I'd like to add a EVO NXT or EVL, just not wanting to spend the money right now.
I also really liked the Rx7 Ultra way more than I wanted to. That might be on the list once they drop to around 9-1100.

hahahahaha good one honey. You came on here with a fake name trying to catch me to discover exactly how may bows I have. I am on to you wifey.

All my target bows are blue and most of my hunting bows are black. The reason? Well that's obvious enough for most guys to figure out, but to my wife, she thinks I have a blue bow and a black bow.
Nice try honey.

I own a Bowtech Amplify, Athens Vista 33, my sons Hoyt ultra mag , Mathews outback and an old browning coyote