How Many Folks Here Can Genuinely Say…

Mojave

WKR
Twitter I have twitter, I like it. It is fairly empty for hunting content. I feel as though it is growing.

Instagram. I have it. I follow people and companies. I post very little content, but I do post. I never post my face anymore. Here in Europe instagram is huge.

Facebook. I have one friend (seriously 1), and I follow some companies. I use it for the forums. The way it runs sucks. You post a question and the question is gone. No idea why.

Other hunting forums. I use a few. I really like Snipershide, but I don't post on there very often. There are others but I don't really get into them.

Drenalin

WKR
This is my only social media. Even reading the news makes my blood pressure rise, I imagine scrolling Facespace would cause far worse side effects. I too do not even own a Tikka.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have joined and belonged to other forums over the years but really don't participate in them other than wandering over to several every once in awhile to see what they are saying about Rokslide.🙂
The Rok is where it's at.

I'll see what I can do about Tony.........

Randy

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
This is the only forum I actively participate and check. But it’s pretty sporadic. I do have FB and Instagram but rarely if ever post on either.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
This is my only form of social media.

I guess I was always fearful some of my skeletons that I’m not terribly proud of would come to light on FB or IG. Let’s face it with 4 kids I’m pretty damn boring anymore

There's another forum I go to, I steal memes from it.

I can tell there's a few other posters here that go there as well, even alone guy ended up there once.

I have Instagram, go there maybe once every 2 weeks.

That Rokslide is their one and only “social media” or “forum”?

I’ve been apart of a few forums over the years for cars, backpacking, even tried using Reddit for a while… Never had Facebook or instagrams or any of that.

As of now, this site is the only place I have an active membership and I really enjoy it that way.

Anyone else only use Rokslide for daily internet entertainment?
Nope Longrangehunting.com and others.

hunt1up

WKR
This is about it for me. I have Facebook but I purposely blocked every person I know on there so I see no friends and no posts. I only use it for buying and selling.

I lurk other forums only to steal unit information. 😆

Rokslide and Reddit (for current events and some laughs) are the only social media I really use. If I am looking for something specific my eyes may wander to another hunting forum but I feel guilty.

That Rokslide is their one and only “social media” or “forum”?

I’ve been apart of a few forums over the years for cars, backpacking, even tried using Reddit for a while… Never had Facebook or instagrams or any of that.

As of now, this site is the only place I have an active membership and I really enjoy it that way.

Anyone else only use Rokslide for daily internet entertainment?
Count me in.. I’ve never had a FB, Insta, X, etc…, account. I have Rokslide and gmail.

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
No. I "belong" to several different "forums".
I don't do any "social media" platforms. Facebook, Twitter, X, any of them.

Rokslide is probably my favorite though not the most visited.