How many rounds do you pack in with you on a hunt?

Bleeb

FNG
1 in chamber, 2 in mag, I think about 5-6 in my hip belt pouch. Usually only need the first.
Sort of this. 1 in chamber, 2 in the mag, and 3 in my pack. I have only neede the first for hunting, but always have the extra 3 out west for emergencies.

tnblaster

FNG
Usually about 10. 4 in my rifle, 4 in stock pack, and 2 more on the sling. No rhyme or reason, just here and there ha

My mag holds three. Two in a Short action shell holster then I think my stock pack holds five or six. A lot of times deer hunting it turns into a coyote shoot with multiple dogs.

Ajsomp

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I typically take two boxes of ammo in my gun case. In the off chance my gun had some catastrophic drops in transit by the wonderful airline employees I always try to confirm zero and out to as far as the range closest to where I’m hunting will allow. Not always possible - but it’s always a good thing to check IMO. If my hunt is extended (like elk season) I tend to want to shoot a few rounds after a few days to blow out any crap and verify all the time on my pack and in/out of the truck didn’t do anything. I had one hunt where my Leupold mk5 was 3 mils right - and I had been hunting for 5 days already. Since then I always try to check if I can. With a suppressor it makes it a little easier IMO to check with minimal impact to the surrounding area. When away from camp and out with just my pack - I’m typically carrying 10 rounds total - 1 magazine as the primary and one as a back up in my pack.