How many years to draw first sheep tag?

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
I am 0/5 for drawing Alaskan sheep tags. I would love to hunt the Chugach for sheep someday, the backyard to where I grew up in Eagle River and Palmer. In the meantime I'll keep hunting on Harvest Tickets and I'll work on becoming a better pilot in the 180 to access new areas I haven't been to yet.

BuzzH

WKR
Drew NR Arizona Desert in 11 years, Drew a second choice ewe tag in Montana the first year they allowed second choice, drew Wyoming in 21 years.

Have 20+ points in several states for sheep, hope to get at least one more before I either croak or get too old to hunt.

jedi

FNG
i drew a juve ram tag in wa with 9 points and drew oil moose the same year with 11. 2019

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
13 years for Colorado.. 3 reg and 10 weighted. I drew this year, starts 2 weeks from today! Spent almost every weekend since June scouting! Seen 14 rams this past weekend. I have him picked out, now he just needs to stay put!😂

Bambistew

WKR
I think I drew 2 in 7 years. The wife drew 2 in 5 years. Both is us drew the first year applying. I don't really even get excited for the draw anymore. So much sheep hunting to do on a HT that is just as good or better. YMMV.

kscowboy01

Lil-Rokslider
3+6 in CO for a resident archery tag in a unit that was "easy to draw." I was successful on a nice ram. I am still enjoying my time hanging out in the 5 year penalty box.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
10 for me and 23 for my wife. Both Colorado resident tags. We were both successful.