How much snow do you have?

So it’s mid May, and with all the heavy snowfall that many of the western states received this past winter, I’m just curious. So, how much snow do you still have in your yard/around your home? We haven’t had any new snow in probably over a month now, but here’s what our front yard is looking like as of earlier this week.
4a91ca438cb91e0fb0070154d6069a35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Snow is finally gone here. We hit 80s about two weeks ago and it melted the rest of it.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
0.00". but I can see it in the Mt 30 miles away. something like 6' up there. Good place it. Southern Ca. Uggh

None here, but i can see it on the nearby peaks starting somewhere around 10k. Last week in eastern Wyoming, there was just a little behind the windbreaks.

bowhuntercoop

Lil-Rokslider
Idk how y’all do it. Zero snow in South Carolina the last 2 years, just how I like it. I grew up in pa where it snowed 6-8 months a year. If I can’t shot my longbow and recurves in shorts in January I ain’t living there haha

HoneyDew

WKR
About 12” left of the large piles in my backyard in East Anchorage. Was happy to see the snow melt on the trailer. Didn’t keep up with the dump we received and definitely let too much stay up there most of the season. Luckily no damage.

All the snow is gone in my yard, the neighbors still have 4ish feet of snow from a drift, it’s rapidly melting.

I was out prepping the yard today.

Nykki

Lil-Rokslider
Snow is gone except in shaded areas in my yard on the hillside in Anchorage. My place in Chugiak is the same way.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Our yard is melted off finally, still snow piled on the shady side of the roads though. Drove Turnagain Pass today and all of that still has snow on the ground, but Cooper Landing is pretty much clear.

dtrkyman

WKR
None here but it is hanging on at elevation and the rivers flows are crazy, reservoirs are filling up and the kayak and rafters are having a hell of a time!

Can see the Takeena's out my window. Clouds are hanging out around 3,000 feet and can see a fresh coat of snow through them. Third month in a row of below average temps. Still have not hit over 70 degrees at my place in 2023. Springs like this make me not feel bad about the AK must be guided rule........we're earning it this year! Shit has been depressing.

4-5” fresh snow this morning east of Glennallen

Yeah drove through there yesterday, snow started around Glacier view and didn’t stop until about 10 miles outside of Tok.

Was snowing just above Skagway this afternoon.

I’m hoping it’s cleared out by tomorrow as I’m driving back