How’s your fuel prices

MattB

WKR
Paid under $4.00 in San Jose, CA yesterday, which I believe is the first time that has has been below that level since prices recovered from demand destruction from COVID restrictions.

Last edited:

OMF

Lil-Rokslider
I was shocked when I pulled into a Grapevine Chevron -in socal between Bakersfield and LA- $6.09 for 87 regular after paying $3.24 in Arizona
Yep...I dislike passing through that area. It's ridiculous. There were a few stations along the way that sometimes had lower prices than the rest. For the most part though, most all of them are on the high side.

But don't worry, if you're a California resident born before 1980, Gavin Newsom will buy you a new electric vehicle...and install solar on your home.

Diesel prices in my area (L.A.) have finally dipped below $5 per gallon. Today noticed it listed at $4.79 while driving past Exxon/Mobil. One big advantage to filling up at Exxon/Mobil is the discount and rewards offered by simply keying in your phone number before activating the pump. Shell has a similar rewards program with email promotions, etc. too. All the savings add up!