Fuel prices to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
It's being reported, Lets go Brandon, is going to do something about fuel prices. Maybe he talked to local economist who was on KFI radio a week and a half ago who said prices will start to drop in the next two weeks and he expected a drop of at least, .30 a gallon to start with.

CorbLand

WKR

go_deep

WKR
With the release of 50 million barrels from reserves, it'll bring prices down about .05 cents a gallon in about a month.

HbDane

WKR
With trump I believe I was down to $3.29 or even $2.89 I'll have to find my write off receipts.

Trump 2024

What the White House did today was not a solution. 50M barrels? Look at these facts...in the US we consume 20M barrel PER DAY. So you "flooded" the market with 2.5 days of supply, meanwhile we only produce 15M barrels/day here at home and run at a -5M barrel/day deficit. You just pissed off OPEC and the nations that supply that -5M barrel/day gap to us, you think they want to help us now?

Attachments

• US Oil production & consumption.png
    US Oil production & consumption.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 86

oldman

FNG
There is a report I just read that the released reserve will mostly go to China & India. Yep Brandon is a real genius. Trump is overbearing, rude, immoral and full of himself BUT he does understand what needs to be done...I will take that as a leader. I just wish he could learn to control his mouth.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
There is a report I just read that the released reserve will mostly go to China & India. Yep Brandon is a real genius. Trump is overbearing, rude, immoral and full of himself BUT he does understand what needs to be done...I will take that as a leader. I just wish he could learn to control his mouth.
Copy mouth control.

Beendare

WKR
Politicians; Its not what they say...but watch what they do.

Everything Biden has done is to, 1) try to get more Democrat votes- whether he has to buy them or import them.
2) Drive up the cost of Oil and Gas so their green Initiative is more palatable.

Biden started a war against the oil companies with all of his rhetoric.
He shut down pipelines- with the US holding the bag on an $11 billion dollar lawsuit on the one pipeline by the Canadians.

He single handedly killed reinvestment in the oil industry.

He cut oil leases and stopped drilling in some areas.

He is trying to follow the broken California model with solar and wind- except Ca has a huge power problem with rolling brownouts. Ca has to buy power from adjoining states at night at up to 400% higher rates.THATS the broken model Biden is following.

He says we will be all electric in less than 10 years....though their Green initiative cannot supply enough power nor can the grid handle it. His plan; give thousands of dollars to the folks that can afford an expensive E car....and hopefully the power supply and grid with somehow fix itself. <Face Palm>

We haven't had a legit energy policy here in the US in my lifetime.

He just put sanctions on the Nord stream pipeline going to Europe- making them real happy with his meddling. Nat gas shot up $5 today.

The news is out on Releasing the SPR with Biden speaking today..........and Brent Crude was UP $3.27 a barrel today- this clown is clueless!

The BBB legislation includes Methane taxes- which is essentially a tricky way to tax us as business expenses in Corps are just passed on to consumers.

Step away from the soon to be Rittenhouse networks of MSNBC and CNN....to get the real story.

>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.