How’s your fuel prices

WCB

WKR
3.99-4.20 regular Central MN

so, still a dollar more than last summer and $1.50 more than 2019 (I'll take 2020 out due to the pandemic but it was right at $2)

Button

WKR
It’s going to hurt filling up the gas tank I’m buying for my generator. Leaning towards a 100 gallon tank. Should be enough to hold down the fort between that and the propane tank

Paid 8.19 in Bridgeport CA this morning to top off with diesel before hitting 108 over the mountains and back home. OUCH!!!

Yep, cost of doing business, so to speak.

Current petroleum prices doesn't seem to have had an effect on the American appetite for running around in automobiles, or even airplanes, for that matter.

Americans seem to have a lot of expendable cash these days.

Reflection of an easy lifestyle and a convenient culture, and a comfortable society. Americans definitely live a plush existence.

Azone

WKR
Yep, cost of doing business, so to speak.

Current petroleum prices doesn't seem to have had an effect on the American appetite for running around in automobiles, or even airplanes, for that matter.

Americans seem to have a lot of expendable cash these days.

Reflection of an easy lifestyle and a convenient culture, and a comfortable society. Americans definitely live a plush existence.
The Sierra’s were jam packed in most places. Expendable cash or not giving a care to debt.

dtrkyman

WKR
I saw 3.51 at a Reservation station, lots under 4$…first time since early spring.

Average around 4.19 in Santa Fe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
$3.99 unleaded and $5.25 diesel
Orlando this morning

Have seen it as low as $3.65 unleaded this past weekend