How’s your fuel prices

Weird we were at $3.99 for more than a month (August/September), then prices rocketed quickly (like in a week) to $4.19, now they've dropped to $3.89 and have been at that price point for two weeks.

Almost like they're seeing what folks will tolerate and then they keep there.

Weird we were at $3.99 for more than a month (August/September), then prices rocketed quickly (like in a week) to $4.19, now they've dropped to $3.89 and have been at that price point for two weeks.

Almost like they're seeing what folks will tolerate and then they keep there.
Bout where we are.

People can speculate all they want. It's coming up on an election year. Gas prices are going to come down.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Not terrible here in MO, just got back from AZ where gas prices were $1+ higher which was a bit of a wake-up call!

Diesel is $4.53 at the truck stop. A little cheaper in town. The spread between diesel and gas has been growing in the wrong direction lately. Not a fan of that.

I was out working with my grandson on his driving skills, he only has his learners permit. I told him to get off freeway so we could gas up. He proceeded to pull into station right at the bottom of the off ramp. I told him to drive a couple miles away from freeway, he asked why, I said look at the prices here, then we drove two miles and I said now look at the pieces, they were 60 cent per gal. cheaper. I told him, lesson learned.

Back