Hunting or fishing themed Tattoo

No regets
c38f1b5d654dec3bdaaddf30fdfaa7c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just a couple of thoughts:

Two of my buddies had their wives' names tattooed on themselves. They are now both divorced and with different women.

Almost every guy that I worked with had tatoos. Some had some extensive stuff. Now that they have aged a bit, several will say how much they regret doing it.

Last edited:
best to get the right guy to do it exactly how you want, not someone who can do it similarly. Don’t settle

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Something else to consider before you get a tattoo? (And one of the reasons why I've held off on getting any tattoos)

As a man... If something happens one day... where some fool pushes you too far and you react... you're going to NOT want any uniquely identifying marks. Savvy?

Doesnt matter any more. Not by a long shot. A scar is a marker and facial req is so good anymore it doesnt matter.

MattB

WKR
It’s been 3 weeks since late goose ended. I’ll be guiding youth turkeys next weekend.

Now we know, 2.5 weeks without hunting is the max I can go before cabin fever starts causing delusional thoughts.
So, it’s been 2.5 weeks? 😂

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
I'm an inky, with quite a few inky friends.
A tat like you're wanting will (should) take Hours, and could look really nice...if you can find the right artist.
I have friends that travel 8 hours one way to their favorite artist...and others that let just anyone mark 'em up. The ones who plan, & research, & find a proven artist have WAAAAY nicer tats than my pals who do not.
If an artist tells you they can do that in less than a couple hours, run away.
Maybe get a nice little deer hoofprint or brand logo at the convention??? :)
No way I"d get anything bigger than a golfball tatted on me at a convention...and my bar isn't set that high. But then, maybe there's fantastic artists there..who knows? Just my 2 cents.