Hunting or fishing themed Tattoo

No regets
c38f1b5d654dec3bdaaddf30fdfaa7c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just a couple of thoughts:

Two of my buddies had their wives' names tattooed on themselves. They are now both divorced and with different women.

Almost every guy that I worked with had tatoos. Some had some extensive stuff. Now that they have aged a bit, several will say how much they regret doing it.

Last edited:
Something else to consider before you get a tattoo? (And one of the reasons why I've held off on getting any tattoos)

As a man... If something happens one day... where some fool pushes you too far and you react... you're going to NOT want any uniquely identifying marks. Savvy?

Doesnt matter any more. Not by a long shot. A scar is a marker and facial req is so good anymore it doesnt matter.

I'm an inky, with quite a few inky friends.
A tat like you're wanting will (should) take Hours, and could look really nice...if you can find the right artist.
I have friends that travel 8 hours one way to their favorite artist...and others that let just anyone mark 'em up. The ones who plan, & research, & find a proven artist have WAAAAY nicer tats than my pals who do not.
If an artist tells you they can do that in less than a couple hours, run away.
Maybe get a nice little deer hoofprint or brand logo at the convention??? :)
No way I"d get anything bigger than a golfball tatted on me at a convention...and my bar isn't set that high. But then, maybe there's fantastic artists there..who knows? Just my 2 cents.

Back