HuntingLocator.com

Has anyone ever used this website for a lease? You can PM me if you don't want to put the info on the WWW.
Somethings look good but some look to good to be true.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
I created a trial membership account. There is quite a bit of properties listed; I was looking in the southeast. The descriptions of the available land are written by the owner/land manager and range anywhere from very descriptive and detailed to gibberish. I wanted to make contact with some landowners, but a paid subscription is required to do so. I have enough trouble trying to communicate with landowners/managers for free, let alone paying a monthly or yearly fee. Since I don't NEED another lease I decided not to join at that time. After the season ends and properties become available, I may subscribe for a month to see how the communication goes.

I had some difficulty canceling my trial membership before the auto-subscribe date and contacted them by mail for help. A very friendly lady named Debbie promptly responded and helped me. She was curious why I was canceling and I explained the difficulty of trying to communicate with land owners and having to pay for potentially being ignored. Debbie was very receptive.

def90

WKR
Probably a lot like dating sites, they make it look like there are a ton of properties listed but once you pay the subscription fee you slowly come to realize that only a fraction of them are real properties and of those real properties most of them are flaky as shit and everyone ends up fighting over the two or three legit properties.

OP
Y
Probably a lot like dating sites, they make it look like there are a ton of properties listed but once you pay the subscription fee you slowly come to realize that only a fraction of them are real properties and of those real properties most of them are flaky as shit and everyone ends up fighting over the two or three legit properties.
Good Point...I do see that some of them are high fence hunts. Sorry but that's not for me.