Need to get customs hats made for work - any suggestions?

Oregonboy

WKR
Good morning.

I need to get some custom hats made and I'm wondering if anyone has used an online vendor they like? I've used HOLTZ Leather in the past and they're not bad, but at the end of the day, it's just a leather patch sewn on a generic hat. I was hoping to get the hats embroidered with out company logo. I think they would look a little better and last a little longer.

Has anyone ever order custom embroidered hats on line? I would really appreciate some suggestions. Any places you would avoid?

Thank you!

CCooper

WKR
Hells Canyon Designs does nice work. We have been getting stuff from Holtz the last few years, but they will be my first call next time.

chaser_2332

Lil-Rokslider
We have used several different people on Etsy, savannah moss co comes to mind. I was very happy with their work. We are also lucky to have several local companies that go great work. We have used a ton of different hats the Richardson 112 like mentioned above is always a solid go to, however today i received 2 hats from a buddy of mine at Walls rifles and the fit and feel was better than the 112. The company was Lost Hat co. I immediately started an order for some of my own from them.

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
We order tons of hats for our business for giveaway items. But we us a local guy. I do think he has a website to order from. Like everyone else said Richardson 112 are great. The best hat out right now in my opinion is the FlexFit 110 SnapBack. It’s the most comfortable hat I’ve ever found. Travis Mathew was the first to use them. Now I saw browning and Columbia have some. Try one before you make a decision. This is the hat we order for our employees.

Good morning.

I need to get some custom hats made and I'm wondering if anyone has used an online vendor they like? I've used HOLTZ Leather in the past and they're not bad, but at the end of the day, it's just a leather patch sewn on a generic hat. I was hoping to get the hats embroidered with out company logo. I think they would look a little better and last a little longer.

Has anyone ever order custom embroidered hats on line? I would really appreciate some suggestions. Any places you would avoid?

Thank you!
Cabelas has a department to make custom hats, coats, shirts ect..

We do a ton of hats for work also, we order them in blank and then have a local lady do the embroidering on them, she can also provide the hats herself. If you’re interested in trying to do it locally but don’t know anyone who does it, try hitting up a craft show and you’ll probably find a vendor or two who can do it.

Divide93

FNG
I always went with a local vendor , if possible for hats and t-shirts. That way there is a body close by to jack up if the product does not meet your satisfaction!

Nockdown

FNG
I use local too so no help for online, but if you want some that aren’t snapbacks go with the Flexfit Delta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orvis makes the best hats I've ever worn.

I don't know how the logistics work, but I've seen the blanks embroidered with logos.