Hydrareloads.com reviews

RMB518

FNG
This is a company out of Orlando FL. They seem fairly transparent on where they are. I talked to the owner he assured me they have CCI 200 primers in stock and if I was in the area I could come buy them in person.

Has anyone done business with them.

I have family in the area contemplating a trip down to try to buy in person and see family. Potentially killing 2 birds with one stone situation.

Thanks for any first hand insite.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I googled them and their website is the #1 option to click on and this is the #2 option to click on...

Thinking of buying a firearm or ammunition from Hydrareloads.com?
Handloading Supplies & Equipment on Sale | Powder & Primers
Hydrareloads.com was registered with NameSilo, LLC on 2021-12-23.
The domain is hosted on the following servers:
ns1.dnsowl.com, ns2.dnsowl.com, ns3.dnsowl.com.
The email used to register Hydrareloads.com was [email protected] (Domain Administrator).
Scammers always use a free email address or hide their email address behind a privacy option.
The registrant address claims to be in Phoenix, US.

OP
RMB518

RMB518

FNG
I did see that. Im certainly not going to use anything via the website.

Probably just a scam but a guy can always hope someones been to there location and had success.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
Idk how far you are away from Orlando, but why on earth would you make a trip to buy primers from a obviously sketchy place for CCI #200 that have been in stock multiple places online over the last few weeks?

OP
RMB518

RMB518

FNG
Oh I guess Ill have to keep an eye out if these are coming back into stock at trusted locations.