I am new to pellet grills, which is the best one?

bikoi

FNG
Please give me some recommendations for finding a best pellet grill. Currently, I use a gas grill quite a bit, but I'm looking for a medium-sized pellet grill (preferably under 40" wide so it can be used on the deck). I am waiting for recommendations from you guys.

youre gonna get alot of opinions . Best pellet grill is a relative term . Rec Tecs are awesome but pricey . Green mountain grills are great for price and quality . Traeger is hit and miss . they went down hill past couple years . Theres good and bads with alot of them . get one local if you can in case you need parts , get a warranty if they offer it , and run it .

I think you can’t go wrong with any of the name brand pellet grills. I’m happy with my traeger. Everything is delicious. From briskets to French toast and I even baked some cookies on it. A few of my friends have had traegers for over 2 years and none have had any issues. Good luck.

After a ton of research and spending $1200 if I had to do it again I’d go to Costco and get a $700 Traeger Silverton.

If you want the best, Kuma.

Grilla, Rectec, Green Mountain, Pit Boss offer units that work well at a lower price point.

Please give me some recommendations for finding a best pellet grill. Currently, I use a gas grill quite a bit, but I'm looking for a medium-sized pellet grill (preferably under 40" wide so it can be used on the deck). I am waiting for recommendations from you guys.
I have a Memphis Woodfire grill elite and I love it. The option to reverse sear a steak and them char it is awesome. The quality is second to none. Made in Minnesota.

i have had a Green Mountain and now a Traeger . Green Mountain worked good for the 5+ years i had it. i didn't like that you had to scroll down through the temps to go to shutdown. i have a traeger pro 34 for a year now and it works good. i only use my grills once a week so people that use theirs alot might have different experiences

I have a Memphis Woodfire grill elite and I love it. The option to reverse sear a steak and them char it is awesome. The quality is second to none. Made in Minnesota.
They used to be built in Minnesota but I heard they are now built overseas?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back