I finally found it! Scent Control that WORKS 100%!

robtattoo

WKR

That stuff would be a freaking magnet down here. Spritz it on yer sack, lean over the back of your lifted RAM (with the tow mirrors out) crank some Kenny Chesney & wait for the cricks to come-a-runnin.
You'll be tits deep in country 'tang in minutes

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Take the top off set it in the woods and put a trail cam on it. Bet large number of deer come to sniff. Perfumes, soap, etc doesn't bother them. Human scent does.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
not sure where ya hunt but i have had the opposite experience here, bought some code blue doe in heat synthetic once, (because Virginia wont let us use real) and it smelled nothing like any doe in heat stuff i have ever smelled before, it smelled powdery like a woman's perfume. Had several deal throw the white flag up 75-100 yards out while using it. I maybe used it 2-3 times and poured the whole darn bottle out and said never again lol

Drenalin

WKR
not sure where ya hunt but i have had the opposite experience here, bought some code blue doe in heat synthetic once, (because Virginia wont let us use real) and it smelled nothing like any doe in heat stuff i have ever smelled before, it smelled powdery like a woman's perfume. Had several deal throw the white flag up 75-100 yards out while using it. I maybe used it 2-3 times and poured the whole darn bottle out and said never again lol
For whatever it's worth, I've had the same experience with supposedly natural estrous products, especially with does. Timing seems to be extremely critical, and fickle, for using estrous scent. I haven't touched the stuff in years.

Sounds like a recipe for..... haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924_153733_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924_153733_Facebook.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6