I lost my dog today.....

Rob5589

WKR
I just heard her bark but she is in a spot ill never make tonight. She is right above the water in echo bay.

I have a call in to the sheriff to see if they can cruise the shore.....ugg.
That's great news!

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Tough and sad situation but it sounds like some good progress was made today. Hope all turns out ok and your dog is recovered yet tonight or tomorrow! Good luck!

dtrkyman

WKR
Get up wind of her with some bacon! Seriously though hope you have her by now, sounds promising!

If I were closer, I’d load you up in my jet boat and get you in there tonight. Good luck, it sounds like you are close.

wildcat33

WKR
As a fellow owner of a def dog, I’m gutted by what you’re going through. Hope you find her very soon.

PNWGATOR

WKR
I txt my fishing buddy who has a boat. No idea If he’s available. That’s some vertical country and you need boat access if your pup is off of that face!

Based on what you heard today, is there any access from the road system or is boat access the best option?

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
What I can come up with is she was north of the big stripe, less than 1/3 up from the lake.....but it is not very fun when its raining. Slick is an understatement. 20210524_161002.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, I have a coworker who lost his dog just south of Jackson, WY once. He and his wife and numerous friends looked and looked for her and never turned her up. A river guide found her three weeks later and recognized her from all the posters in the area from Hoback to Jackson. She got a free ride down to Alpine on the Snake and was reunited with her family later that day. She lost about 30 pounds in that time frame but survived the bears, wolves, and lions for three weeks to tell about it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you man.

Vandy321

WKR
Hoping for good news tonight, the forum is pulling for your girl! Good luck, be safe.